Any 2021 high school graduate, who meets the eligibility requirements, is
invited to apply.
• participation in at least two shows in the past four years (see shows listed below);
• have followed the rules and regulations of the organization;
• continuation of your education in college or trade school in the fall of 2021;
• completion of the application; and
• essay on which you will be graded.
Applications must be complete, accompanied by the essay and college/trade school acceptance letter from the school you plan to attend, and received no later than June 1, 2021. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted; a complete application includes the application, the essay AND an acceptance letter.
Scholarship awards will be determined by the BCCT Scholarship Committee and will be presented to successful applicants a performance of the summer show. Recipients will receive two tickets to this performance.
We are please to announce we have received funding for the Cal Seymour Scholarship from his family this year. This scholarship will be awarded to the applicant taking into consideration their love of theater. There is no separate application for this scholarship.
All decisions made by the Scholarship Committee regarding distribution of awards will be final.
SHOWS (participation in at least two of these shows)
Charlie Brown Christmas
Frozen Jr. In the Park
Moana Jr. In the Park
Moana Jr. “Quarantine”
Elf Jr. (2018)
James & the Giant Peach Jr.
A Christmas Carol